philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Thursday, May 7, 2009

inspire leadership?

(Is it an oxymoron to follow that statement with a question mark?)

I've been thinking of women in the workplace today, and what I can do to support the women I work with--not to mention, how to encourage other women to support each other, as well. I've actually written it into my formal goals for the year to further networking and find means to inspire leadership in women in my workplace. I am committed, and a bit inspired myself. I have a few other women on board with me--it's a start.

I snapped this picture after getting off the bus yesterday. The ferry can be seen from our house; I am planning to hop on it for a 1-day pleasure cruise with my family sometime this summer--as soon as I find somewhere I want to go. >.<

You can't see it well, but it was all misty out around the base of the islands and the other side of the Sound out there. It was mesmerizing.

No comments: