philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Saturday, January 9, 2010

a shameful english paper

I wanted to share my son Jude's English homework-–one page composed in hand-writing.

Across the top of the page is the usual banner of people drawn with bazookas blowing up other people, and knocking people off their sky-rockets, etc., titled “Target Test.” Below that, his homework:

Ok! I am starting my school work now. Ok? But. Before I begin. Something to clear out. And now we start talking about it. And the first one shall be… I will NOT do a secondary page after this piece of paper. Oh, and. The second: I WILL DEFINITELY NOT do any form of school work after said writing. And 3: I will be allowed access to all electronics in the house hold. 4: I will NOT be bothered to -- -- Wait. Never mind well. I told cha everything. Now. You. Now that you’re all bug-eyed. I guess now I will have to... um... (stalls) (stalls) (stalls again) (stalls) (stalls once more) Ok, I’ll sto – Oh. Too late! <3


End of page was successfully reached. All <3's are his. Age 10. Of course, I laughed my ass off.

No comments: