philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Sunday, March 14, 2010

a friend's handmade birthday present

I wanted to show off beautiful present a friend made for my birthday this last month. This isn't the only piece of hers she's shared; I've also received a beautiful vase and Christmas ornament. But this one was just astonishing, how she managed to combine into one piece so many beloveds. I am known to buy random beautiful boxes for no other reason than I am obsessed with boxes, so it's very shape is intriguing. ;) But it's surface design, probably that of a fish (as we're both pisces), also makes me think of dragons. I was born in the year of the dragon according to Chinese astrology, so it fits both so perfect.



Then, I opened it up to discover the most adorable little owl sitting inside. Ahhh!



It fits right over my finger, tee-hee.



Thank you, Alyss! I love it!

No comments: