philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a day of lasts

Today is my last day of work before hip surgery, resulting from my accident last year.  It's also (hopefully) my last day with a screwed up hip, and my last day without an attorney to represent me.  Johnny and I had a consultation and signed a contract, if only for the sake of not having to deal with all the medical bills until after the surgery! Who'da thought it was as easy as signing over a third of any settlement I might get? ^_^;;;;

I also had my last interview for the Marketing & Sales job I've been working toward within my company for the last (there it is again) 3 years. But now I have to wait until after the holiday to hear what the next steps will be, or---if I'm incredibly lucky---any outcome.

In other words, today I see the last of numerous stress-factors that have been weighing a great deal on my mind. Is rising like a pheonix from the ashes too X-men?  *crosses fingers*

No comments: