philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Friday, September 16, 2011

vacationing in victoria, bc

So clearly, I made it back safely from my weekend in Canada. No pictures of tyrannical border police necessary, no weeping plea to just "let me see my family one last time!" Tee-hee. In fact, the inspector at the end of a really tedious line barely blinked at my temporary paper version for my new Enhanced Drivers License

But I'm still glad I took my camera, because I got some great pictures I'll share here.

See the rainbow in the wake of the Clipper?
We had gorgeous weather the whole time
L. wanted to see Miniature World. Apparently this is a famous attraction.
There was this miniature, working version of an old time-y sawmill.
However, regulations prohibits them from actually running
the sawmill, so there was a video... of them running the sawmill.
Hilarious.
See inside the white building? That's me. :) Taking a picture of me.
I'm kinda nerdy that way.
We found a great sidewalk artist around Murchies...
This 3-D goblin crawling out of the ground was
old and the leaves kind of kill the illusion, but
he did a great job

Another of his works
For the second time in a row, I found the fattest cat imaginable
in Victoria's Chinatown shops. I wonder if he can walk.

Found Murchies again... love this old coffee/tea shop!
Inside Murchies
Shameless beggar outside Murchies.  There were several of
them; smarties probably ate quite well.

No comments: