philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Thursday, May 9, 2013

a beautiful moment, worth recording

I've walked through my share of foggy mornings. Let me tell you! As a Seattleite, nothing could be more prevalent. But this morning had a semi-unique kind of fog, following our week of achingly beautiful, summer-like weather.

Have you ever noticed the kind of fog that is like walking through raindrops so tiny and fine that they aren't falling to the ground? It's "heavy", yet it's not thick. And every once in a while, a drop has condensed enough mass that you'll feel a little 'ping!' sensation on your skin as you walk heedlessly into it? This morning was full of 'pings!'

Not too chilly, just calm and surreal, with unexpected little sensations as I stroll toward the bus stop for my morning commute.

No comments: