philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

korean drama "iris" ...among other things


I am obsessing over this Korean drama, IRIS, playing right now in Korea (KBS Entertainment). Indeed, I've dragged my long-suffering husband along for the ride, waiting with baited breath for the next episode, hehehe. Lucky me, the Koreans have the right idea: two episodes a week, none of that one shit.



English subtitles are available, by WithS2 for anyone who wants to check it out.

~*~

And in other news, I've had 2 week-long vacations in the last two months, with another one coming up over Christmas. I should be in heaven, but there's a potential opportunity to interview for another position at my company--a position I've had my eye on for about 2 years now. And I've been working really hard to prove myself for this exact thing, but the stress of waiting (will they, or won't they open the position??!!) is wearing on me. I just got back this week from vacation, and I want another one. :)

Tuesday the turtle is poking his head out more frequently these days. Someone needs to tell him that he jumped the gun in hibernating as soon as fall showed up; now he's got the whole winter ahead of him. Lucky for him, he's in a temperature controlled environment.

Oop--off to meddle with my mother. <3

No comments: