philosophy at age eight


“If you cannot control your peanut butter, you cannot expect to control your life.”
~ Judah-ism

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

for making my life rich with laughter, thank you lady gaga

I realize I've posted about this Lady Gaga video before, and I'm just being mean by picking on it. I have no particular issue with Lady Gaga... this song, Alejandro, is actually annoyingly catchy and I periodically, voluntarily, listen to it. As far as Johnny and I can tell, she's just the new generation of Madonna---so what's all the hullabaloo about?

But my sister is self-professedly obsessing on this video right now, so I watched it again... and like clockwork, I'm struck utterly mindless with laughter on one particular section of this video. Check out minutes 5:45-6:35 below:



 This guy absolutely cracks me up.


 
Don't get me wrong, he seems like a great dancer. He's really got those moves down, and he's really passionate (tee-heehee) about it.  He stands out... unlike the other dancers.  I feel mean, picking on him; guy's just trying to make a living.  But the costume they've got him in just makes him look like Planet of the Apes cum Dominatrix. Rock Lee with leathers and cat ears -- only, whoops!, they ran out of cat ears and only had monkey ears left.

Look at those ears <3
 So wrong. Still wiping away the tears of laughter.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That looks like Mark from SYTYCD!! He's a funky looking guy but man can he dance!

miakodo said...

I'm not familiar with SYTYCD, but I agree with the part where he can dance. :) And that's not just guilt talking, really. ^__^;;;